Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior, engaging with them and resolving issues faster.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
- Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics, and more to the fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what is happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are seeking Android Developer who will create amazing, and thoughtful mobile experiences for our customers while passionately striving to understand their problems and goals.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Engineer, to
What Skills & Qualifications Do You Need?
- Good knowledge of Computer Science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Android development platforms, frameworks, and UI libraries.
- Deep understanding of developing frameworks, library, and SDK. Having experience on SDK development is a big plus.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Java / Kotlin
- Fluency with essential tools and IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Android Studio
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Thorough understanding of scalability, reliability, power, and performance on the Android platform
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence