We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a travel and tourism international company with offices in Greece and abroad offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. The company intends to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system is able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multilocation requests; new requirements lead to further development, though.
• Work on high-traffic, international systems;
• Work as a team to deploy company products as needed;
• Automate deployment of the company products using appropriate solutions;
• Monitor server health status and resolve any downtime in a timely basis.
• Excellent administration background at least in Linux system, any additional operating system will be considered a plus;
• Excellent hands-on experience withDocker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS);
• Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.;
• Knowledge of at least of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP);
• Knowledge of a source code management (Version Control System), e.g. Git;
• Knowledge of Jenkins Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines;
• Full understanding of software development lifecycle and software security best practices;
• Strong understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, TCP/IP, HTTP & HTTPS, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
• A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, etc);
• Operational experience (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
• Management of growing Filebeat, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack
• Preferred graduates in computer science or computer engineering with knowledge and skill
related to this position;
• Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people;
• Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.