We are looking for a motivated Senior DevOps Engineer who will take ownership of the current infrastructure, improve upon it and ensure its functionality while growing their own team in the coming year. You will work on configuring, designing and maintaining the AWS platform while supporting the product delivery teams and their requirements by providing deployment mechanisms with a focus on best practice, security, resilience and performance.
Our company is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers a quick and secure means of exchanging cryptocurrency assets. Founded in 2016, we have served more than 250.000 satisfied customers from more than 167 countries worldwide.
Allowing our users to be a part of investing in the future is only a small part of our mission. Cryptocurrencies enable our users to diversify their financial portfolio and be a part of, what we believe to be a very bright financial future.
What we offer:
- Flexible and fully remote work environment.
- Opportunity for relocation (if desired).
- Fast career development.
- A genuine opportunity to impact the company, its teams and its new culture.
- A compensation package based on the market value of the role and the value you bring to the company.
You will spend your time:
- Designing, deploying and operating the current infrastructure using IaC.
- Interacting with stakeholders and the development team to translate expectations into a technical vision and goal.
- Continuously improving the development experience by optimizing and automating the SDLC.
- Identifying potential issues and responding to incidents promptly.
- Containerize applications and deploy them on AWS.
- Assisting with department interviews and scaling the DevOps team to 5 engineers within a year.
- Improving yourself and staying up to date with the latest technology.
You should apply if you have:
- 3+ years working experience as a DevOps Engineer with a B2C web application.
- Experience with centralized logging and monitoring (e.g. logz.io/corralogix datadog/new relic/prometheus).
- Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Terraform/Puppet or any other equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great understanding of Jenkins, Docker.
- Proficient in AWS data service.
- Experience with Git, Github, Gitlab.
- Familiar with working on YAML, Linux, MySQL.
We'd especially like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a regulated industry such as FinTech.
- Knowledgeable in terms of improving the development experience.
- Experience in deploying highly available web applications.
- Excellent knowledge in deploying mobile applications.