Who we are
Etraveli Group is one of the leading global flight-centric Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) with €4bn+in annual gross sales. We also operate flygresor.se, the #1 metasearcher in Sweden and Tripstack, the independent B2B arm of the group offering a variety of complex technology solutions.
We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s most prominent travel technology companies such as Booking.com & Google Flights. In this context, to deliver on the company's overall mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Booking Holdings recently entered into an agreement to acquire our company. Completion of the acquisition is subject to certain closing conditions, including regulatory approval. Exciting times are coming ahead, are you ready to fly with us?
Our diverse, dynamically growing team of 1000+ talented professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our ranks and explore unlimited business opportunities together! Our 110 websites in 70+ countries across the globe include (but are not limited to) gotogate.com, pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, flightnetwork, supersavertravel.se, trip.ru & flygresor.se.
Our headquarters are located in Uppsala (Sweden), with additional offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Athens, Toronto and India (Pune and Mumbai).
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to join our Robotics team located in our Athens office. This is a Group role working closely with several departments, such as Finance and Operations. The objective is to automate repetitive complex processes where there is a business benefit in it, while sharing knowledge and supporting other team members, using RPA Technology and more specifically Blue Prism.
- Understand existing business processes and effectively translate them into functional and technical requirements
- Develop and deploy automated processes in Blue Prism, using standard design principles and best practices that are maintainable, reusable, scalable, and easy to understand
- Create and update documentation for all the phases of an RPA Process
- Maintain and support existing processes and solve issues in a timely manner
- Implement change requests to existing processes when required