Are you passionate about Big Data and Cloud Services? Are you looking for innovative and tech-addicted data lovers like yourself? Do you want to create real value? - Good News – the Ultra Tendency family is growing, and we are looking for powerful new members keen on solving the most complex problems of global corporations together with us. Join our cross-functional and diverse teams in Germany, Spain, Latvia, and Russia.
Who are we? – We are Ultra Tendency: The international boutique technology company dedicated to Big Data, Streaming, IoT, Microservices, and Cloud Computing. We are based on the principle of creating innovative, highly scalable, and sustainable data-driven solutions based on cutting-edge open-source technologies and the portfolios of Azure, AWS, and GCP. We do not only leverage tech; we build it by contributing source code to more than 15 open-source projects. We operate 8 company branches in 5 countries supporting global corporations of any industry and public institution. Our mission is to enable organizations and institutions to harness the power of their data to drive the digital transformation of products and processes.
Your Role: Cloud Architect
In your role as Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of cloud-based systems leveraging cutting-edge cloud technologies. You will be the Technical Project Lead and provide thought leadership to major enterprise clients.
- Be the technical face to our clients (Technical Project Lead)
- Work with diverse customer stakeholders to identify and define clear requirements and design applications according to their needs.
- Review, optimize and extend existing cloud architectures to adopt to new requirements.
- Design client's cloud architecture and cloud-based single applications from scratch or extend/redesign existing architectures.
- Document and communicate the architecture to different customer stakeholders.
- Support the overall implementation process.
- Support our clients’ and development teams in transitioning capabilities ranging from architecture to operations.
- Fine-tune and optimize cloud environments to process millions of records every day.
- Satisfy the teams’ high standards of design, code quality, and test automation.
- Lead the development team, ensure high-quality standards, and best practices.
- Responsible for project budget & burndown.
YOU Will ENJOY THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
- Strong knowledge and solid experience working with IaaS or PaaS services on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Azure (3+ years); GCP experience is a plus
- Experience with automation/configuration with CI/CD pipelines and the cloud-based tools that support them.
- Expertise in Ansible and Terraform (advanced)
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Profound skills in Python, Java, Scala, or similar languages.
- Expert in agile software development (especially Scrum) and familiar with the role of a product owner
- Experience with the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or other architectural frameworks.
- Understand the full life cycle of software, from requirements analysis to development via deployment to operations.
- Communicate at multiple levels – in particular, to developers, project management, and business owners.
- Profound skills modeling languages such as UML and BPMN
- Maintain professional standards in challenging project situations.
- Ability to identify and describe solutions for stakeholders from different viewpoints.
- Verbal and written skills in English (a MUST), other (e.g., German, Russian, Spanish) an advantage.
BE ABLE TO
- Show the qualities that enable high performance like being curious about learning and thinking agile
- Act objective oriented - deliver on what brings the greatest value to the organization
- Work enterprising - chart a course that understands customer needs and creates a competitive advantage
- Empower others– build up the team and uplift growth
- Demonstrate reliability- be disciplined and conscientious in your tasks
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Work in an English-speaking, international, and pluralistic company that feels like one global big family
- Boost your own career together with some of the greatest minds in our industry (Apache Committers, PMC members, MVPs, etc.)
- Create real impact and make a difference while developing unique systems and applications for our numerous renowned customers in Germany and Europe
- Professional development opportunities and an unrivaled lifelong learning philosophy that will max out your potential (guaranteed!)
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Well-structured personal development path executed by Ultra Tendency Academy
- Open feedback culture that generates distinct value from connecting people through networks rather than through hierarchies
- Contribute your ideas and turn them into value through a high level of personal responsibility
- Great pay and compensations
- Flexible work through home office and flextime
- Employee referral program
- Regular (virtual) teambuilding events
- Ultra Summer: Company-wide workation event in a beautiful location (e.g. Mallorca)
Questions left? Ask our Recruiter Anna Fussa via email@example.com
You can find all job offers on our career site! Our mission: Be the best you can be – Ultra Tendency
data privacy statement: Datenschutzerklärung für Bewerber – Ultra Tendency